NOW IN STOCK>>>> FIND ALL THE 2016 CARPE DIEM PLANNERS AND SUPPLIES HERE
We are so so excited, Simple Stories have just revealed their brand new Carpe Diem Planners and accessories for Summer 2016 and they are now available for pre-order here
I’m an enormous fan of Carpe Diem planners and use mine daily, so I am thrilled to see their amazing new planners and accessories for 2016! So quickly onto the good stuff, lets have a look at what’s new for 2016???
New collections and collaborations
Firstly Simple Stories are back with not one but two planner collections! Choose from…..
The Reset Girl: A gorgeous vintage inspired collection designed by one of my favourite planner gurus, The Reset Girl. The Reset Girl collection includes planners in Pink and Orange aka Ballerina and Persimmon along with a whole host of truly stunning vintage style planner accessories.
Posh: Posh is the second collection from the designers at Simple Stories. Its a fun preppy collection featuring classic stripes, spots and gorgeous floral. In terms of new planner colours, Ivory and Marigold make their debut along with the returning colours of Aqua, Robin’s Egg, Coral and Platinum.
This year Simple Stories have taken on all the feedback from the more discerning planner girl and the 2016 release includes a number of upgrades to your planner including:
- All leather exterior AND interior!
- Thicker paper – the paper inserts have been upgraded from 100gsm to 140gsm
- The A5 Rings have been upgraded to an all new, high quality 6 ring binding mechanism
- Ring hardware is now available in gold and silver. For gold hardware take a look at the Ballerina, Persimmon, Ivory & Robins Egg planners. For Silver hardware check out the Aqua, Coral, Platinum & Marigold
- Monthly spreads are now on their own inserts (previously they were on the back of the monthly dividers)
- Boxed set or A La Carte, now you can either buy a complete box set or completely customise your planner using the A La Carte planners and accessories.
New planner accessories
I love to decorate my planner so I am thrilled to see that there are a whole host of new accessories for our planners including:
- Washi tapes
- Metal Clips
- Decorative Clips
- Roller Stamps
- Page Flags
- Sticky Notes
- Pocket Cards
- Doc it Journals
- Mini Monthly Calendar Stickers
A planner would be nothing without its inserts and Simple Stories now have a weekly insert for everyone, choose from Horizontal, Vertical, Hourly or Daily.
I’m a vertical girl, so I am thrilled to have these inserts available in an A5 size!
Box Set vs Build your own planner
This year you can either buy a box set containing everything you need to get planning straight away, or, you can pick and mix your planner and accessories to create a planner completely unique to you! All the planners are available on their own with no inserts, or in a box set complete with dividers and inserts.
FYI The Reset Girl planner box sets come with Vertical inserts and the Posh Planner box sets come with Horizontal inserts.
Last year we received an incredible number of pre-orders for the Carpe Diem planners and we are delighted to be taking pre-orders for all the new 2016 Carpe Diem Planner box sets and A La Carte Carpe Diem Planners.
- Secure your planner so you will receive it as soon as it arrives in the UK
- Get exclusive access to the new Carpe Diem planner accessories before they go on general sale
- Get 10% off all your new Carpe Diem planner accessories during the exclusive access period
- Get free P&P on your order (UK only)
- Win your planner back!
Win your planner!
This year if you pre-order your planner with us you will be entered into a draw to win your planner! We will hold a draw 2 weeks after the planners arrive in the UK and one lucky person will be refunded for the cost of their planner!
So what are you waiting for? To pre-order your planner head over to the website now! Now which one will it be…..Ballerina? … Persimmon? …. Marigold? …!
T&Cs: You must pre-order your planner and pay the final balance in full within 2 weeks of the planners arrival in the UK to be eligible to win your planner back. Planner pre-order deposits are non-refundable and will be deducted from the final cost of your planner.